INTERGROUP OFFICERS & COMMITTEE CHAIRS
The Chairperson/President, Vice Chairperson, Treasurer and Recording Secretary are volunteers elected to these positions annually in May.
- Public Information (P/I) Chair
- Intergroup Newsletter (Shared) Editor
- Hospital and Institution (H&I) Chair
- River Round Up Chair
- Volunteer Chair
The Central Office also employs an office manager who is available to assist you Monday - Friday 1pm - 5pm
The purpose of the River Cities Central Office Intergroup is to provide a forum for the interchange of ideas between local A.A. groups.
- To foster a sense of communication and rapport among the various groups.
- To discuss matters of concern which effect A.A. as a whole in the River Cities Area.
- To provide funds for the operation of River Cities Central Office.
- To provide leadership and direction for the smooth operation of the River Cities office, all this to facilitate carrying the A.A. message to the alcoholic who still suffers.
For an AA member interested in participating in their own recovery the River Cities Central Office offers a wide variety service opportunities. Intergroup meetings are volunteer staffed, but any AA member may attend and participate as a non-voting attendee. These meetings are held in the Central Office at 603 Marina Blvd., Bullhead City, Arizona.
Intergroup Meeting: Second Monday @ 6:30pm
RIVER ROUND UP COMMITTEE
The River Round Up subcommittee of the Central Office produces the annual River Round Up AA convention. The organizational committee meets on the first Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm in Central Office.